Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a Cinch! Failure


It's time for me to come clean. I failed the Cinch! Five day fast forward the first night. I ate breakfast and lunch and I felt good! I was satisfied, wasn't hungry, felt "lighter" and had more energy. But by 4pm on Day 1, I was ravenous. I was so hungry that I was getting physically ill.

As instructed in the book, I ate another serving of yogurt, to try and make my hungry subside. But I think the psychological damage of being that hungry was already done. And I went on a MASSIVE binge. I couldn't get enough food!

So I'm a fast forward failure.

However, I am not giving up! Cinch! is not just the "cleanse" portion, and even in the book Cynthia explains that the 5 day 5 food fast forward plan is not for everyone. But you can still do the Cinch! primary program. And that's what I intend to do.

The Cinch! (Main) plan is based on 5 "puzzle pieces", that come together to create your meals. In the book, Cynthia provides the foods that fall into the 5 different categories and the proper serving sizes for the plan.

It seems like I'll need a lot less "willpower" to make it through the main portion of the plan.

As always, I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment