Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Beginning of an Era...

Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow I commit to the Cinch! 5 day, 5 food, fast forward. And I must admit; I'm scared. I've really wanted to try this method of losing weight since I attended a Twitter party, and spoke with the author, Cynthia Sass.

Cynthia is AMAZING. I first learned of her when she was the "nutrition lady" on The Mike and Juliet show. I loved watching her do her segments that were similar to the "Eat This, Not That" series. And now she has authored her second book (her first was The Flat Belly Diet) called Cinch!.


But, I'm still scared. For the next 5 days, I will survive on 4 meals a day. Each of these four meals will consist of 5 ingredients.

Spinach
Eggs
Almonds
Raspberries
and
Yogurt

Every day I will eat the same meals, seasoned with "SASS" seasonings.

An Egg Scramble
A Parfait
A Salad
and
A Smoothie

As for fluids, I'll be drinking between 64 and 80oz of water and 8oz green tea factored into the water amount.

This "cleanse" is supposed to help detox my body, and re-train my tastebuds and thier eating habits to a healthier lifestyle. Which I deperatly need right now. Over the next 5 days I'll keep you posted on how I feel, and how much weight I lose.

Here's to losing weight and detoxing!

*DISCLAIMER: I AM DOING THIS DETOX OF MY OWN ACCORD, AND I AM NOT BEING COMPENSATED IN ANY WAY*

No comments:

Post a Comment