Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

This weeks Tackle it Tuesday is kind of simple. Pack up this darn box, and get it to the post office so QVC can give me my money back. It's been sitting in the trunk of my car for almost a month-which is kind of problematic when it comes to a 30 day return policy, so I needed to get off my lazy butt and get this thing packed and shipped.

For those of you who are wondering what exactly I bought from the Q-and needed to return, here ya go.

All Packed Up And Ready To Go!
Philosophy Summer Grace-you should never buy perfume off TV because they will always tell you it smells wonderful, and yet you can't smell it for yourself. I personally didn't like it because it had a heavy top note of coconut, but I did get compliments on it on my trial run, even though I thought I smelled like a walking container of sunscreen. And Bare Escentuals Faux Tan. I got stripes. 'Nuff said.

The box with the enclosed items are now on their way back to Pennsylvania or wherever the heck they came from ( I can't read pre-paid postage labels). And I have a new found sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, knowing that my credit card balance will be a little less this month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment