Monday, November 8, 2010

Mamavation Monday!

Happy Monday! Though some of you don't find Monday so happy...I was having one of those days today. I got a migraine from the blistering sunlight pouring in through the window of my "office" this afternoon. I wanted to VOMIT. I had my workout scheduled for when I got home, but the entire drive back home I was dreading it.

As soon as I got home, I knew that if I didn't suck it up, I would wallow in how crappy I felt and would never get my workout in today. So I did. And I was victorious. I worked out WITH a migraine. I'm not going to lie, the first 10 minutes were hell. But I persevered. I just kept thinking about my successes. I weighed and measured this morning.

Let me first start by saying that I finished the first 30 days of the TurboFire program yesterday. I lost 10lbs and 5.25 inches, 2.5 of those inches were from my hips/mama pooch alone! So that was what I thought about until the workout endorphins took over the migraine pain.

This further proves to me that if you focus on the positive, you can beat the negative!

No comments:

Post a Comment