Friday, November 12, 2010

My New Addiction

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a Twitter addict. But there's more to that. Not only am I a Twitter addict, I'm a Twitter Party addict.

I've recently been spending my nights tweeting away with other Tweeps and @ResourcefulMom. In the past 2-3 weeks that I've been involved in the Twitter party phenomenon I've won 3 prizes! And there is nothing I love more than FREE STUFF!

My first prize was Anne Geddes new book Beginnings. I has never won anything EVER before in my life. Needless to say, winning created a monster. Since my first win, I have won custom Christmas cards and stationary. I now know how people become gambling addicts, so thank god there is no money involved in this!

If you want to follow me on Twitter my user name is @LisaVFitness See ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment