Monday, October 25, 2010

Now That's What I Call Progress!

I'm making progress. LOTS of progress. Today I started week 3 of TurboFire. So two down, ten to go (It's a 12 week program). And I've lost 9.4lbs! I can't believe how fast and easy this weight is melting off. It's unlike any other weight loss experience I've ever had. I'm used to 2 lbs a week, if I'm lucky, let alone 4! Amazing! I've got energy to burn and I'm starting to get my pre-baby body back. I can see hips coming through where my muffin top used to be. My lower abs are going back to where they should be after my c-section. I don't like to work out, but holy moly, as Chalene Johnson says in the DVDs "I've found my soulmate workout"! I can't wait to see what kind of transformation the next few weeks hold. I've even got my hunny in on the action. He's doing P90X and counting his calories now. It's definately a family affair. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment