Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mamavation Tuesday- Again! Paying the Piper

Hello Sistas! I apolgize for being late AGAIN, I had an ENORMOUS term paper for school due last night, so I've been up to my eyeballs in research since Friday night. Anyhoo, this week, all of my Easter eating caught up with me, or is it the fact that I've been strength training? I tend to bloat up like a balloon the second I lift a weight. Is this weird? Does anyone have a secret to beating the bloat? Long and short, I gained 5 lbs. I'm aggrivated, but moving forward.

On the bright side, I received word that my hormones are back within normal ranges! Whoo hoo! However, I'm still having all the symptoms of menopause, so I'm back to square one trying to figure out what the issue is. Gah.

Congrats to all of the Finalists! You all are some lucky ladies!

This week my goals are small. Drink water, and lots of it. I came down with something and am reeling from it. Sore throat, drainage, body aches, you know, all of the good stuff. So I'm going to take it slow and get back in the game. Wishing you all a fabulous week!

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment