Friday, March 1, 2013

Rough days and crappy parenting.

Whoa! Where did today go? My mind was racing and I was so busy at work that I didn't end up drinking any water. Which by the time I got off work, threw me way off track and sent me on an eating bender. Back at it again tomorrow.

This weekend I have a mid-term that is due, and a huge paper for grad school. I started and hopefully finished, the mid-term--which took a whopping 5 hours to complete.

Which brings me to the roughest part of the day. My crappy parenting.

All night long, my poor 3 year old son kept snuggling up to me telling me how much he misses me and dropping every hint in the book that he wanted attention--including acting out.

And it hurts. Me. And him.

I have way too much on my plate, between school, parenting, and work. But I have to make them all work together for the good of my family. Ugh. Sometimes you have to be a sucky mom to be a better one in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment