Anywhoo, given my stressful state, my eating this week hasn't been the most stellar. I'm craving carbs like no other, and have been stricken by some marvelous GI virus/discomfort yadda ya. So in that regard I'm struggling.
On a positive note, I lost weight these past 2 weeks--I didn't weight last week, of 5.2 lbs. That brings a smile to my face. :) My husband even put his arms around me and asked if I was down a few. Score.
My goals for this coming week:
- Make morning exercise part of my routine. Getting up earlier and getting it done so the likelihood that I'll pass out on the couch before I get it done is NONE.
- I'm going to continue to stay on top of my water intake. I really can tell that I eat less the days that I am really tippin' it back.
- Get back to eating healthy. These hormones aren't going to fix themselves, apparently!
- Completing this group project. It's due Monday, so after that I'll have a few days to veg.
- My son's 3rd birthday party is this weekend. Cake. Pizza. And Emotions.
- Making sure I get the rest of the #2weekchallenge done!