Monday, February 14, 2011

Mamavation Monday- I win! I win!

This week has be riddled with setbacks and victories. The week started with the Superbowl. And I ate. I deserved a treat. So I had some Motzarella sticks and some pizza and some chicken wings. They were really good. However, my tummy didn't feel too good after eating them. So that was the end of that. I was mortified that I had consumed a derailing amount of calories though.

Monday, my son was sick. Hence not posting last week until Tuesday. And then this week, he successfully passed the torch to me! I had one horrific cold for the past 4 days, but I'm finally on the mend! Thank god too, because these little illnesses are feeling more and more severe as I get older!

All that said, as you can imagine. I didn't workout much this week. A little here, a little there. Breathing was quite taxing. But I lost 1.4 lbs this week taking me up to being down 11.6! AND I got my first weight watchers ribbon for a 10 lbs loss!

Next step, losing 10% and then 20 lbs! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your loss! I hope you feel better this week. These things do seem to be making the rounds. My oldest seems to have a constant state of running nose and he keeps giving it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the sickies are running rampant! NO FUN! Congrats on your weight loss and your progress with WW! that is SOOOO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the ribbon and weight loss, boo to the sickies and an upset tummy from eating too much fat. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the great loss. Do the best you can - we are pulling a double shift just by being moms. Good luck this week

    ReplyDelete