Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Belated Mamavation Monday.

Soooo it just occured to me that I haven't posted in a bit. So I better get on this!

Things in my life are still crazy, and getting crazier.

I'm still a medical mystery. Do I have PCOs? Do I not have PCOs? That is the question.

The past week, my doctor has decided that she doesn't know what's wrong with me, and I have been reffered to an endocrinologist at the University of Michigan. Which of course I can't get in to see until the end of August. So I'm waiting.

I've been given the green light to start Clomid by my OB. But now my hubby thinks it isn't the best time to have a kid, which I agree. But I don't know, and more importantly, my doc doesn't know if I'll be able to have one the longer this goes on.

The one thing that has remained constant is that I need to lose weight, eat low GI, and exercise. So I'm glad I'm here!

Oh, and now my MIL lives with us.

As you can imagine, I'm practically pulling my hair out over here.

On the brightside, I'm down a little over 10lbs. My start weight was 192, and I am now 181.8! Woot!

I hope you all are having a much more fabulous time than I am! Can't wait to find out who the next Mamavation Moms are. I really want to see how the purification of homes goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment