Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday, Monday, Monday!

Another week has passed. And now I'm another 2 lbs lighter. Apparently, I dropped most of what I gained back last week. THANK GOD.

But, things are starting to get weird. I've been getting better at tracking my food, though I will admit that I'm not being quite perfect. I just can't keep my darn mouth shut when it comes to eating sweets at night. 

This phenomenon is not weird unto itself. Particularly, for me. It's the main reason I got fat in the first place. What's weird, is that I started getting headaches after I ate some snack size Oreos, or a spoonful of frosting. Turns out, the headaches were from my bloodsugar being high. Ugh. So now I'm going to have to start eating for diabetes again. And lose enough weight and be active enough until blood sugar is no longer a problem. I was never diabetic, except when I had gestational diabetes.

Which leads me to my next conundrum. The case of the missing period. I'm a little too young for menopause, so this is particularly disturbing. But every pregnancy test I've taken is negative, so I might be in for something particularly crazy. I think it might be time for a trip to the doctor...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope all turns out well - I'm sure it will. I still get headaches when I overdo it on the sweets, and it started when I changed my lifestyle (healthy eating, working out often, etc). Sometimes lifestyle changes can set our bodies off kilter, so hopefully that's what's going on for you? In the meantime, good vibes are coming your way! :)

    ReplyDelete